The start of the new season of La Liga has been a disappointment for many fans, who expected to see a lot of interesting games. The main disappointment of the season was the fact that the main favorites of the tournament, Barcelona and Real, were not able to win any of the competitions.
However, the main stars of the Spanish championship are still able to prove their worth. The list of the best signings of the current season is long and includes:
* Josep Guardiola;
* Ernesto Valverde;
* Julen Lopetegui.
The latter two are the main coaches of the team, who are able to influence the results of the game. The players of the Barcelona team are able not only to score goals, but also to create chances for their opponents.
The list of La liga transfers
The transfer window in the Spanish football league is always a busy time, and the fans can expect a lot from the clubs that want to strengthen their positions. The new season promises to be even more interesting than the previous one, because the main contenders for the title are now:
1. Barcelona. The Catalans have been in the top 4 for a long time, but they are not the only ones who want to be in the first line. In the new campaign, they will try to fight for the champion title, which is the main goal of the club.
2. Real Madrid. The team has been in great shape for several years, but the main problem is the lack of motivation. The club has a good lineup, but it is not able at the moment to achieve the desired results.
3. Atletico. The Spanish team has not been in a good shape for a number of years, and it is still trying to find its game.
4. Valencia. The last season was a failure for the team and it did not achieve the expected results. The previous season it was in the Champions League zone, but this year it is in the Europa League zone.
5. Sevilla. The fans of the Seville team are not very happy with the results, and they are looking for a new coach.
These are the clubs with the best chances to win the title this season. The rest of the teams are still far behind them, so they will have to fight until the last round.
Who will win La ligue 1 this season?
The new season has started, and many fans are expecting a lot. The most important thing for the teams is to be able to fight against the main competitors of the championship.
In the current campaign, the teams from the north of the country are not in the best shape. The first games of the campaign have shown that the fans of Atletico and Valencia are not happy with their results. However, the team still has a chance to fight with the leaders of the standings.
Atletico is a great club, but its main problem this season is the fact it has no motivation. This is one of the main reasons why the team does not achieve its goals.
Despite the fact the team has a number one position in the standings, it still has some problems. The following problems of the Atletico team can be noted:
· Not the best selection of players.
· Lack of motivation;
· Failure to show a good game in the matches against the leaders.
This is why the fans are not so happy with Atletico, but there is still a chance for it to improve its results. It is also worth noting that the team is in a bad shape, but still has the potential to fight.
Barcelona is the team that has the best chance to win La Liga this season, and its main competitors are:
• Real Madrid;
All the teams in the championship have a good chance to achieve a good result this season and to be at the top of the table.
Where can fans find the latest news on the La Liga results?
In order to follow the latest results of LaLiga, it is necessary to use a reliable website. Here, fans can find the results from the matches of the most popular clubs. The information about the results is updated in real time, so the fans will be able not to miss anything important.
Fans can find information about all the matches on the website of sports statistics, where the information is updated live. Here fans can always find the information about matches of their favorite teams.
What are the best matches of La Ligas?
This season, the fans have a lot to look forward to. The best matches are those that will decide the champion of Spain. The teams that are in the lead of the championships are: Barcelona, Atletico, Real, ● and ●.
It is worth noting the fact there are not many matches left until the end of the round, so fans can look forward not only at the results but also at the statistics of the matches.
Now, the most important matches are the matches between the leaders.